[How to grill Wuchang fish]_Baking method_How to make
Wuchang fish is a specialty fish in Wuhan. This type of fish is relatively large. It is often placed in grilled fish for consumption, but even if it is to be put in grilled fish, it should be marinated first. It is probably necessary to use bean paste.Marinate garlic with ginger and other seasonings to make the fish taste better when grilled. If the surface of the fish is coated with tin foil, the roasting can be easier.
Material: 1 blackfish (carp, grass carp, catfish and other fishes are also available, about 1.
5 pounds), 50 grams of parsley, 1 potato, 1 konjac tofu, 20 grams of ginger, 100 grams of garlic, 100 grams of dried peppers, 15 grams of pepper, 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of Shexian watercress, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce(15ml), appropriate amount of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar (5g), chicken essence, fresh soup 250ml, salted fish seasoning: spring onion, ginger slices, salt, cooking wine, pepper noodles, pepper noodles, cumin powder, soy sauce, oil
1. Wash the black fish, cut off the fins, and then separate the fish parts along the fish bones so that the fish is divided into two halves and the fish are connected on the back.
Then use onion segments, ginger slices, 1 spoon (5ml) cooking wine and 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of salt to smooth the fish body and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Lay tin foil on the baking sheet, brush a layer of oil, place the fish on it, pad with onion segments and ginger slices underneath, brush the fish with oil and soy sauce, sprinkle with chili noodles, pepper noodles, and cumin powder.
3, add a preheated 220 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes (turn over once in the middle, you can brush soy sauce and oil again).
4. Cut the potatoes into strips and add them to a frying pan and cook.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the wok and cook to 50% heat. Add ginger, garlic cloves, and shallots and stir-fry. Then add Shexian bean paste.
6. Fry red oil over low heat, add dried chili and peppercorns to fry.
Add soup and bring to a boil, season with soy sauce, salt, sugar, and chicken essence.
7. Add konjac tofu cut into strips and cook.
Add the fried potato chips and boil.
8. Remove the onion and ginger from the grilled fish and add it to a large dish. Use a baking sheet if not.
Pour the prepared side dishes and broth on the grilled fish and place them in the oven at 200 ° C for 5 minutes.
9. In the end, you can also burn 2 spoons of oil to 50% heat, put in an appropriate amount of dried chili pepper and stir-fry, and then pour on the grilled fish while hot.
Practice step 1.
The fish was slaughtered and washed, and the fish was cut with a flower knife, and then opened along the abdomen.
Mix all the salted fish and apply it to the fish. Massage for a few minutes and let it stand for about half an hour to taste.
Preheat the oven, fold the foil into a thin sheet and place it on the baking sheet, which is convenient for cleaning the baking sheet.
Spread some oil on the tin foil and put the salted fish.
Bake at 190 degrees for 20 minutes until the fish is cooked.
When grilling fish, just prepare the stir-fried side dishes.
Wash and peel the lotus root and potatoes, cut into hob pieces, and wash and cut the greens into small pieces.
Heat the oil in the pot, add the onion ginger, Shexian bean paste, stir-fry, add the potatoes and stir-fry for a while, add the white lotus root and stir-fry, then add some water or broth, star anise and fragrant leaves, add raw soy sauce, salt, Sugar, cook on low heat for a while, and finally add small greens and stir.
Put all the side dishes and soup into the fish dish, sprinkle some sesame seeds, then put them in the oven, bake for 5 minutes to taste, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.